Shimla Weekend Getaway
3 Night / 4 Days
- Meals Paln Included
Shimla also known as Shimla, is the capital and the largest city of the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. However, Shimla is one of the most visited tourist spot in Himachal Pradesh holds magic in the air, which is beyond comparison. No wonder it is called the Queen of Hill Stations. The land so captivated the minds of the British when they ruled India that it was made their summer capital. The startling beauty of Himachal Pradesh has repeatedly attracted people from all parts of the country.
This package has been specially handpicked by our Itripee experts to give you a flavor of the pine-covered hills, lush meadows and gushing waterfalls to adventure trails, the state is blessed with a plethora of natural marvels. We assure you a vacation of a lifetime in these 3 nights and 4 days, backed by excellent services and impeccable travel arrangements.
- A Non Refundable Deposit of Rs.500 per person to initiate a booking if Travel Date is more than 30 Days from the Date of Booking.
- Prior to 30 days or more: Non – refundable deposit (25%of the total package)
- Between 29 - 20 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 25% of the Holiday Cost
- Between 19 - 14 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 50% of the Holiday Cost
- Between 13 - 08 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 75% of the Holiday Cost
- Prior to 7 days of the departure: 100% of the Holiday Cost
Note: If the entire tour is cancelled after ticket issuance then there would be 100% cancellation for airfare (base fare). Only taxes will be returned and for land 75% cancellation.
- 1 Nights in Volvo + 3 Nights in Hotel
- Delhi – Manali – Delhi Transfer by AC Luxury Volvo Bus
- Pick Up and Drop From Volvo Bus Stand
- 02 Nights & 03 Days Stay In Accommodation in Room
- Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic) On Arrival
- Morning Tea
- Breakfast and Dinner
- 10% Discount on Additional Food, Beverages and Laundry
- Complimentary Use of Hotel Recreational Facility
- Child below 5 Yrs. Complimentary Sharing With Parents
- One Half Day Manali Local Sightseeing by Private Car
- One Full Day Kufri Sightseeing by Private Car
- Applicable Peak Season, Christmas, New year surcharges
- Items of Personal Nature
- Medical and Travel Insurance
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- 3.5 % Government Service Tax
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”
Terms & Conditions
- Standard check in time & check out time is 1400hrs and 1200hrs respectively unless specified otherwise. Requests for early check in or late checkout is subject to availability in hotel. Request for guaranteed early check in requires room to be reserved from the night prior to guest’s arrival which will be charged accordingly over and above the agreed rates.
- Breakfast served in hotel would be on international menu clubbed with some Indian dishes.
- com will process visa application for the group and will require the specified list of supporting documents for the same as per embassy regulations. However, Embassy reserves the right to grant the visa as will only act as a facilitator.
- Final day wise itinerary can only be modified by to accommodate all cost inclusions and commitments by in best possible way.
- It is advisable to carry at least USD 500 (or any applicable equivalent currency) per person for personal usage during the package depending on the cost inclusions. Immigration authorities might demand to show minimum USD 500 at the time of immigration from Indian nationals.
- Price quoted by is based on current rate of exchange, and reserves the right to amend these prices in case of any currency fluctuations and changes in various rates of exchange.
- Full payment is required on confirmation of all services and before departure
Please enter the below details and we will call you back for booking. We are available between 9 am to 7 pm. Query sent after 7 pm shall be addressed on next working day.