Snow-filled Simla & Himachal
- Meals Paln Included
Himachal is the capital of the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, in the Himalayan foothills. Once the summer capital of British India, it remains the terminus of the narrow-gauge Kalka-Shimla Railway, completed in 1903. It’s also known for the handicraft shops that line The Mall, a pedestrian avenue, as well as the Lakkar Bazaar, a market specializing in wooden toys and crafts.
One of the most famous tourist destinations of India, Shimla located in Himachal Pradesh is a beautiful hill station. Also known as Simla, your travel to this place will be one event of your life that you shall never forget. This beautiful hill station derives its name from "Goddess Shyamla", who is supposed to be an avatar of Goddess Kali. This lovely hill station was 'discovered' by the British who immediately fell in love with this place. Infact, they went to the extent of declaring Shimla as their summer capital. Read about Shimla tourism and know more about Simla travel.
Day 1 Delhi to Shimla (360kms) (07-08 Hours)
- Arrive Delhi railway station/Airport, pick up and proceed to Shimla, arrive Shimla check into Hotel
- Visit Jakoo Temple, The Mall Ridge
- Overnight stay in shimla hotel.
Day 2 Shimla (Kufri) (15 Km)
- After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri.
- Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride.
- One can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri.
- Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 3 Shimla To Manali (Kullu) (06-07 Hours) (250Km)
- After breakfast, check out from Hotel and proceed to Manali, via Kullu,
- Keep your cameras ready, there are many scenic spots as you pass by Kullu valley, Beas river, Dashehra maidan etc.
- Arrive and transfer to hotel.
- Evening is free to explore various scenic sights or visit mall road. Night stay in Manali.
Kullu (1220m) was once known as Kulanthapitha - the end of the habitable world. Beyond rose the forbidding heights of the Greater Himalaya, and by the banks of the shining river Beas lay the fabled Silver Valley. Kullu got its first motorable access only after independence. The long centuries of seclusion have however allowed the area to retain considerable measures of its traditional charm. Here is the core of an intricate web of numerous valleys, each of which is a visual delight and seems more beautiful than the other. The Silver Valley has nature's treasures that lie carelessly scattered as flowers. This wealth nestles by every tree in the splendid forests, bursts forth in the blooms and in the fruit of every orchard. Here are riches which cannot be measured and echo down the ages with the words of every myth and ancient legend and glow in the warm smiles of its gentle people. There is pleasure in every step you take in these enchanted valleys and in every gurgle you hear in the clear mountain streams.
Day 4 Manali ( Rohtang Pass Snow Point and Sollang Valley) (52Km) (02-03 Hours)
- Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Kothi Gorge, Marhi, Gulaba.
- Rothang Pass is outstandingly beautiful and is an ideal spot to view the majestic snow covered Himalayas, serene natural surrounding, pristine lake and fairy white snow round the year.
- Return back to the hotel on time for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5 Manali City Tour
- Morning after breakfast and get ready for Manali Local Sightseeing Manali “HADIMBA TEMPLE”
- Built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway .
- “CLUB HOUSE” The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day.
- Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, and “VASHIST” Well known for its hot springs.
- There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama and night stay in Manali hotel.
Day 6 Manali to Delhi (552Kms) (12-15 Hours)
- After breakfast and check out from hotel and move to Delhi
- Drop to Delhi railway station/Airport and end the journey with sweet moments.
- A Non Refundable Deposit of Rs.20,000 per person to initiate a booking if Travel Date is more than 30 Days from the Date of Booking.
- Photocopies of the passport
- Prior to 30 days or more: Non – refundable deposit (25%of the total package)
- Between 29 - 20 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 25% of the Holiday Cost
- Between 19 - 14 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 50% of the Holiday Cost
- Between 13 - 08 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 75% of the Holiday Cost
- Prior to 7 days of the departure: 100% of the Holiday Cost
Note: If the entire tour is cancelled after ticket issuance then there would be 100% cancellation for airfare (base fare). Only taxes will be returned and for land 75% cancellation.
- Morning Tea, Breakfast(5) & Dinner(5) in Every Hotel.
- All Sightseeing & Transfer by private Indigo/Swift Dzire Cab
- Accommodation of 01 Room in Hotel for 05 Nights.
- All applicable transportation and Hotel Taxes.
- All Toll Tax, parking, fuel and drive allowance.
- Indoor Activities.
- 10% Discount on Laundry
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Guide / Entry fees, Boating, Elephant riding / Horse riding etc. During sight seeing.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- Room Heater in Hotel.
- Any extra Sightseeing.
- Any Medical /rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any Camera, Video cam fee.
- Any other things that is not included in the “Package Cost Includes” Column.
- Government Service Tax 3.50%.
- Rohtang Pass Entry Fees Paid
- In All Hotels Base category rooms are allocated for the stay, In case of up gradation It will be Charged.
- In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotel mentioned, we shall provide alternative hotels of similar category.
- Check in Check out 12.00 noon at all hotels.
- In case of 3 pax , 1 room with 1 extra bed will be provided.
- Air Conditioned will not run in Hill Area
Hotels which have been tested in the past by us and are good value of money.
City Selected Hotels Star Rating Nights
Simla Hotel Golf Links / Similar 3 Star Deluxe 2
Manali Hotel Peak View Manali / 3 Star 3
Ocean Blue Manali /
Paradise manali / Similar
Terms & Conditions
- Standard check in time & check out time is 1400hrs and 1200hrs respectively unless specified otherwise. Requests for early check in or late checkout is subject to availability in hotel. Request for guaranteed early check in requires room to be reserved from the night prior to guest’s arrival which will be charged accordingly over and above the agreed rates.
- Breakfast served in hotel would be on international menu clubbed with some Indian dishes.
- com will process visa application for the group and will require the specified list of supporting documents for the same as per embassy regulations. However, Embassy reserves the right to grant the visa as will only act as a facilitator.
- Final day wise itinerary can only be modified by to accommodate all cost inclusions and commitments by in best possible way.
- It is advisable to carry at least USD 500 (or any applicable equivalent currency) per person for personal usage during the package depending on the cost inclusions. Immigration authorities might demand to show minimum USD 500 at the time of immigration from Indian nationals.
- Price quoted by is based on current rate of exchange, and reserves the right to amend these prices in case of any currency fluctuations and changes in various rates of exchange.
- Full payment is required on confirmation of all services and before departure
Please enter the below details and we will call you back for booking. We are available between 9 am to 7 pm. Query sent after 7 pm shall be addressed on next working day.